- Pre-bid site visit to assess the scope of the project.
- A formal, written proposal outlining the scope and timeframe from project commencement to completion.
- The scope of service may include (but is certainly not limited to) the full removal of all mainframes, servers, wiring infrastructure, CRAC & PDUs, raised flooring removal, drop ceiling removal to include wire management platforms, etc.
- All necessary insurance documents will be provided for approval prior to the start of any work.
- Full compliance with all state and federal environmental health and safety regulations.
- All precautions are taken to ensure no damage to your infrastructure.
- Our experienced specialists can provide asset valuation of your equipment to deter any demolition/disposal costs.
- We can redeploy assets within your company or within our extensive network of certified IT enterprises.
- All data containing devices are wiped and/or physically destroyed.